EB2 Startup Investor Program
The EB2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) Startup Investor Program is a fast track program for accomplished businesspeople that will provide a Green Card (unconditional residency status) in the United States for the investor and their family members.
The Basic Requirements
In order to qualify for our US program people must fit the following criteria:
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience directly related to their bachelor’s degree
- Must have documented business success either as an entrepreneur or as a high level business executive
Benefits of this Program
- The EB2 Startup Investor Program will provide a Green Card (unconditional permanent residence status) in USA for the investor and family members
- Family members can include a spouse and any children under 21 years of age
- It provides the right to live, work, and study in the USA
- There is no language requirement
- Extremely fast processing time compared to other programs
- The pathway to United States citizenship is after just 5 years of residence
The process is very simple. The program is initially passive. You must make a commitment of at least $175,000 USD, of which part is invested in Research & Development in a domain in which you have expertise. We will assist you in determining a domain in which you would like to innovate within, as well as coordinate your R&D plan including a partnership with a leading research entity. Empowered Startups will act as your business incubator and liaison for all R&D work.
Your program fee is only charged and the plan initiated once your application is successful. You have a 100% refund guarantee!
Your new startup company will be incorporated and headquartered for your two year R&D incubation journey at Empowered Startups’ incubation headquarters in the University Building at the University of Washington. Although we have a focus for R&D in Washington State based universities, your startup’s initial R&D may take place at the most appropriate US research institution anywhere in the US with your incubation administration based out of Empowered’s Seattle office. Most of our programming has been digitized to allow founders to direct strategy from anywhere in the world as they balance their competing demands of working their current jobs while seeding their new startup in our incubator. Once you land in the USA you may choose to move your company headquarters anywhere you wish, or remain within Empowered Startups space.