About the Position
Empowered Startups is a Global Startup Incubator, Accelerator, and Foundry with a diverse and expansive portfolio of international relationships and businesses. This role is 100 percent focused on selling unique global mobility pathways through specific jurisdictions rooted in entrepreneurship, innovation, and research projects to customers worldwide.
We are seeking an energetic, qualified, and results-driven Global Sales Associate to join our dynamic global team! In this role you will sell an exclusive range of innovative business Startup and global mobility products to prospects around the world. As a Global Sales Associate at Empowered Startups, you will work both independently and as part of team. Most importantly, we’re seeking a team member who is coachable, embodies the growth mindset, has strong communication and organization skills, and is driven to meet revenue targets.
The role utilizes an online pan-global digital work environment that requires ongoing communication with international clients and requires a full time yet flexible work schedule.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Receive and proactively engage with leads in a timely and meaningful manner.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of specific products and be able to clearly communicate to customers the delivered value.
• Evaluate leads and follow processes to move through the sales funnel effectively and efficiently.
• Actively engage in companywide systems that manage all sales funnels.
• Meet revenue targets based on closing deals with high-income earning customers.
• Participate meaningfully in ongoing discussions regarding insights, product evolution, sales strategies, and targets.
• Weekly reporting to the leadership team on sales funnel and items of note.
• Bachelor’s degree and/or 2+ years of sales-related or relevant experience.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills both written and verbal.
• Comfortable using digital technology and Microsoft systems.
• Desire to work independently while also able to collaborate with a dynamic global team.
• Lateral thinker with a growth mindset and is driven to meet targets.
Commiserate with experience. Commitment: Full-Time.
Downtown Vancouver, Canada. Work-from-homers and digital nomads are welcome if the discipline and fit is right.
Deadline to Apply:
Hiring immediately. The position will remain open until filled.
We appreciate everyone that applies however will only be contacting shortlisted candidates for first and second round interviews.