About the Position
Empowered Startups is a Global Startup Incubator, Accelerator, and Foundry with a diverse and expansive portfolio of international relationships and businesses. This role is 100 percent focused on selling unique global mobility pathways through specific jurisdictions rooted in entrepreneurship, innovation, and research projects to customers worldwide.
As part of the Empowered marketing team, this role contributes to Empowered’s vision and mission by owning the top end of the marketing qualified lead funnel by successfully executing lead generation marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate is a metrics driven marketer who is looking to work with a dynamic fast paced team, is a self-starter comfortable working from home (and sometimes in our office), is a pro-active problem solver, and is looking for an organization with unlimited opportunities for growth.
Location: Our head office is located in downtown Vancouver, Canada. Note: Remote workers located in the lower mainland / sea-to-sky corridor highly welcome!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales team to grow, qualify, and prioritize lead pipeline for Empowered’s products
- Generate leads through online marketing channels such as paid search, targeted email, content syndication, sponsored content, social media advertisements, social media content campaigns/posts, and other digital marketing initiatives related to demand generation
- Creation / optimization of optimized landing pages & online content used for demand and lead generation
- Review, analyze and improve lead generation campaigns for ROI, ensuring that leaks within the funnel are identified and addressed
- Generate leads through offline events such as conferences and trade shows
- Coordinate marketing deadlines, initiatives, and deliverables for both internal teams and external partners
- Increase the reach of social media and PR efforts on various platforms
- Post-secondary degree
- 3 years of experience in digital marketing with a focus on lead/demand generation
- Experience working with Salesforce, Hubspot, or other CRM tool
- Extensive experience working with social ad platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok
- Experience and/or deep passion working in a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven to test and try new things
- Ability to build great reports for digital initiatives
How to Apply:
Submit CV to [email protected]. Cover letters (optional) can be addressed to the Hiring Manager.
Immediate or as soon as possible. The position will remain open until it is filled.
We appreciate everyone that applies, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.