About the Position
Empowered Startups is a Global Startup Incubator, Accelerator, and Foundry with a diverse and expansive portfolio of international relationships and businesses. This role is 100 percent focused on selling unique global mobility pathways through specific jurisdictions rooted in entrepreneurship, innovation, and research projects to customers worldwide.
As part of the Empowered sales and marketing team, this important role contributes to Empowered’s vision and mission by supporting our sales team in achieving targets and assisting in providing a positive and fast onboarding experience for clients. The ideal candidate is an organized, well-spoken, self-starter who is comfortable working from home (and sometimes in our office), is keen to pick up the phone, and has strong interpersonal skills that will allow them to build and maintain relationships with clients.
This is an entry level sales position with opportunity for potential growth within the organization.
Location: Our head office is located in downtown Vancouver, Canada. Note: Remote workers located in the lower mainland / sea-to-sky corridor highly welcome!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales teams to move prospects through sales pipeline
- First point of contact with prospects via discovery calls
- Engage and develop relationships with clients and partners via phone, email and LinkedIn as needed
- Connect with potential partners via phone or email
- Assist in keeping CRM (Salesforce) up to date
- Assist Sales team with data entry
- Create meaningful and data driven reports on health of sales pipeline
- Conduct research as needed for Sales & Marketing team
- Assist Sales & Operations department in obtaining documents needed to onboard new clients
- Represent Empowered at Tradeshows / Events (if needed)
- Maintain a positive work environment
- Minimum High School diploma and 2 years of admin and/or sales experience
- Interest in working in Sales
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM
- Great interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
How to Apply:
Submit CV to [email protected]. Cover letters (optional) can be addressed to the Hiring Manager.
Immediate or as soon as possible. The position will remain open until it is filled.
We appreciate everyone that applies, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.